Musli power extra
Musli power extra
100 % Vegetarian and Herbal

features of muslipower xtra
  • Solves the erectile problems
  • Increases the volume of ejaculation
  • Faster recovery for second orgasm
  • Improves the semen quality.
  • Controls the premature ejaculation
  • Improves the general wellbeing and vitality
  • Prolong your performance
  • Increases frequency of orgasm
  • Equally good for male and female
  • Increases sperm count substantially
  • Suggested to use only for 45 days (dosage: 2 capsules per day)*
  • Starts to work in 3 to 4 days.
Musli power extra
Musli power extra
Our Products
Musli power extra
Musli Power xtra is formulated from safed musli, widely known as Indian Herbal Aphrodisiac.

Natural Herbal Stamina Booster Foods For Men
Natural Herbal Stamina Booster Foods For Men

Other than the ayurvedic herbs there are certain natural foods that help in maintaining sexual activity for a longer time.


Avocados are rich in healthy fats, folic acid and vitamins. Along with this it also contains vitamin B6, which adds to the betterment of sexual drive. Avocados are the best fruit for sex drive enhancements and to increase the release of sex hormones in men. Have avocados with your partner and enhance the joy of your personal life naturally.


The presence of the essential fatty acids of omega 3, helps boost your testosterone, a major sex hormone in men. The aroma of the almond is said to act as an aphrodisiac in women. The best way to enjoy this is to either eat it raw without salt or mix them with salads.


Garlic is one of the most active sex enhancement foods that is known to increase blood flow to the male sexual organs by dilating blood vessels. It hence improves stamina and performance. The way to have garlic, for boosting sexual intercourse, is to consume a few cloves raw or by adding it to foods.


Helping in consummating natural sex by enhancing libido and sex drive by enhancing the sense of excitement, love, and passion, is any form of chocolate. The Cacao present in the dark chocolate stimulates the senses of love and wellbeing. Being an amazing source of antioxidants it helps in boosting the immune system and maintaining overall health. To rekindle the lost spark in your life, have a little chocolate daily.

5.Pumpkin Seeds

The pumpkin seeds are one of the best foods to boost the fertility in both men and women. With vitamin C, B, D, E and K along with zinc, calcium, potassium and phosphorous, pumpkin seeds help to enhance sex drive and libido in men. Zinc is essential for boosting the production of male hormone testosterone and maintaining healthy sperm count. Add a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds to your diet and see the results for yourselves.


Acting as a natural Stamina Booster that helps in boosting libido and sex drive in men, watermelons hence becomes one of the most effective sex enhancing foods containing amino acid citrulline which, helps in relaxing the arteries and blood vessels and improving sex drive. Though 92% water, the rest 8% contains nutrients like vitamins A, C and B6, lots of lycopene, amino acids and antioxidants that improves sexual health, reduces inflammation and maintains overall health. Enjoy a cool glass of watermelon juice with your partner before you get under the sheets, for that extra energy.


Ginger is known to work as a powerful aphrodisiac, which increases blood flow throughout the body, raises body temperature and sensitivity of the sexual organs thereby enhancing sex drive and libido. It is also known for increasing energy, prolonging lovemaking and improving sexual performance. Best way to have this is to have either few small pieces or a cup of ginger tea before going to bed.


Raspberries are best known to enhance the fertility of both men and women. Acting as an amazing sex enhancing food, the black raspberries helps in improving sexual drive and libido in men. The phytochemicals present in the raspberries increases the ability to feel aroused hence it helps you get in the mood. Have a handful of raspberries everyday and get back the park in your life.


The delicious fruit of figs is known for treating sexual dysfunction and it also acts as a powerful sex enhancing food that boosts sex drive and desire in both men and women. Amino acids present in these fruit help improve stamina and performance, prolonging the lovemaking. Additionally, Figs also form a rich source of antioxidants, potassium and manganese that help to reduce inflammation and improve overall health.


A cheap and easily available complete source of high quality proteins and nutrients, Eggs contain vitamin B5 and B6, that is known for balancing the hormone levels. It also helps relax the body and relives the stress. Eggs provide an instant boost that helps in enhancing stamina and sexual performance.

Follow us on facebook
musli power news
Musli Power X-Tra Said to Improve CD4 & Hb Counts in HIV Patients
recent notifications
Musli power extra